For your convenience, we offer a variety of services based on fixed network telephony (IP) – from regular local or foreign fixed line and mobile phone numbers to representative short and 700, 800, and 900 line numbers. Choose the best for your business!
Fixed line and
mobile phone numbers
We offer fixed line geographical and mobile phone numbers of any city in Lithuania. Choose from the options we offer or transfer your available numbering to our network.
We can offer gold, silver, or bronze numbers, i.e. phone numbers with 4, 3, or 2 identical digits.
We can offer numbering from a continuous bandwidth of phone numbers. We will provide 10, 50, 100, or more consecutive numbers.
Very attractive priceThe subscription fee for any city phone number starts from 0.50 EUR/month.
International phone numbers
This service is a useful solution for all companies with partners and customers in foreign countries. When calling an international phone number belonging to your company, customers will dial the phone number of their country, not of Lithuania, which will make it much easier to get hold of you. For your customers the call will cost the same as a regular local call, and for you it will cost nothing to receive it.
We can offer phone numbers from more than 76 countries of the world.
Better customer service
You can see from which country you receive a call and answer the call in that country's language.
Very attractive priceThe subscription fee for an international phone foreign number starts from 5.50 EUR/month.
Supplementary informationThe dependence of short codes in Lithuania is controlled by the Communications Regulatory Authority (RRT), therefore, in order to acquire a short code, a company must perform several additional procedures, which Baltneta’s sales representatives will be happy to help with:
- Fill in the application on the RRT website and submit it to the contact persons indicated by RRT.
- Get permission from RRT to use 18xx or 19xxx code.
- Submit a permit, copies of authorization and RRT order to Baltneta.
- Pay an additional fee to RRT for short code support (four-digit telephone number – 52.42 EUR/month, five-digit telephone number – 5.24 EUR/month).
- The duration of introduction of short codes in all Lithuanian operator networks is up to 2 calendar months.
This type of numbering is the best solution for companies that have business units in several cities and want their customers to reach them by calling a single representational phone number. In addition to being an attractive and memorable business phone number, the 700 line is beneficial for letting you save money – the company does not need to buy a separate geographical phone number for each business unit. For your customers, calls to 700-number will cost the same as calls to the fixed line network.
Supplementary informationCalls to an 800 number are paid for by the company, not by the one who calls, at the rates below. The fee is presented in a separate line in the general invoice for services.
|Calls from mobile phone operators||from 0.05 EUR/min.|
|Calls from fixed line operators||from 0.02 EUR/min.|
This type of numbering is a tool for selling services of entertainment, information, or other content. Line 900 is a premium-rate telephone number, where callers are charged a fee and the service provider receives the corresponding revenue for each incoming call to Line 900 according to the type chosen. This service allows you to provide paid consultations or information over the phone, accept various orders, provide various entertainment services, or organize games. Line 900 is accessible from all Lithuanian operators.
- Before ordering a 900 number, a special form will be provided requiring an exact description of services to be rendered with respect to each number selected.
- The fee due to the company is shown in the third column. This fee will be paid after the end user of service has made payment to his/her operator.
|Numbering||Customer tariff||Company payout|
|37090019xxx||0.6 EUR/min.||0.075 EUR/min.|
|37090044xxx||1.20 EUR/min.||0.15 EUR/min.|
|37090049xxx||1.44 EUR/min.||0.18 EUR/min.|
|37090097xxx||2.40 EUR/min.||0.30 EUR/min.|
|37090098xxx||4.13 EUR/min.||0.515 EUR/min.|
- In order to protect businesses against fraud, payouts on serious grounds may be adjusted within a period of 6 months.