Security of your data and higher productivity of your employees
Virtualized Unified Threat Management (vUTM) is a security solution against various threats (DoS, DDoS attacks, database intrusions, phishing, viruses, spam messages) and, at the same time, a unique user identity-based control of application usage and web portal browsing.
Protect your network against DDoS attacks, website intrusions and viruses. Assure secure work in mobile desktops.
Application and portal control
Be assured that undesirable applications will not be used and undesirable portals will not be visited in work time.
Differently from usual physical firewalls, the vUTM solution assures high availability (HA) for affordable price.
User identity-based (and not IP address-based) firewall, prevention of DDoS attacks, web filtering, web application security (WAF).
IPsec, L2TP, PPTP networks are intended for secure connection of subsidiaries or remote employees to company network. Cisco VPN client is supported.
Protect your network against viruses and spam. vUTM also assures that your computers will not be included into BotNet network for DDoS attacks.
In accordance with policy of your company you can control which applications and on what time can or cannot be used by which users.
Just as in case of application control, you can control accessibility of portals. The control can be implemented according to user, department, portal type and time.
vUTM solution provides detailed and easily understandable reports concerning application usage, portal visiting, traffic loads, etc.
To assure high availability in case of physical firewalls, you would need to buy 2 sets of equipment at least. In case of vUTM, even the lowest plan assures high availability.
When using the vUTM service, it is possible to change its plan easily and to adapt to changing data traffic. In case physical firewall, you would need to invest into redundant equipment performance right from the start.
No upfront investment
To be able to enjoy network perimeter security, you will not have to make a large upfront investment in the equipment required for the solution and support thereof, as you will be able to acquire vUTM as a service at a monthly fee.
- Identity-Based Firewall (recognizes a specific user, not an IP address, etc.)
- Access Control Criteria (ACC): user-identity, source and destination zones, MAC and IP addresses
- Access Scheduling
- H.323, SIP ANT Traversal
- 802.1q VLAN support
- MAC and IP-MAC filtering
- Detection and removal of viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Spyware, malware, and phishing protection
- Automatically updated database of virus definitions
- Scanning of HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols, and VPN tunnels
- User-controlled quarantine area
- Ability to set scanning only of a certain size of files
- Ability to block all files
- Inbound and outbound traffic scanning
- Real-time blacklist, MIME header checking
- Filters by message headers, sizes, senders, and recipients
- Forwarding SPAM messages
- Scanning images
- Blacklists and whitelists of IP addresses
- IP reputation-based filtering
- Preventing DDoS attacks
- Protocol Anomaly Detection
- Real-time updates
- More than 4,500 signatures
- Embedded database of Internet categories (social networks, news portals, etc.)
- URL, keyword, and file type blocking
- Supporting both HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Blocking phishing websites
- Prioritizing network traffic based on the type of portal category
- Blocking Java applications, cookies, and Active X
- Data leakage prevention via HTTP or HTTPS upload
- Access control and time attendance
- Blocking unique messages
- Embedded database of application categories, which allows blocking the corresponding type of applications (e.g., games, P2P, Proxy, Skype)
- Access control and time attendance
- Ability to block Proxy servers
- Reports by application usage and users
- Protecting against SQL Injection
- Protecting against illegal cross-site Scripting XSS
- Protecting against session hijacking
- Supports HTTP 0.9/1.0/1.1
- Supports 5 to 200 servers
- IPsec, L2TP, and PPTP protocols
- Cisco VPN Client support
- 3DES, DES, AES, Twofish, Blowfish, and Serpent cipher algorithms
- Hash algorithms – MD5 and SHA-1
- SSL VPN
- TCP-based access to applications – HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, Telnet, and SSH
- SSL VPN authentication – Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, and local
- Prioritizing Internet traffic based on the application used or the type of user
- Distributing traffic by application groups (e.g., maximum traffic for Google Aps and minimum traffic for social networks)
- Guaranteed and rush hour traffic rules
- Real-time information flow analysis
- Internal User Database
- Active Directory Integration
- Automatic Windows Single Sign On
- External Radius/LDAP Database Integration
- RSA SecurID Support
- MAC-Based Authentication
- Historical and graphical real-time reporting
- Applications-based reporting – top applications, top technologies (e.g., P2P, proxy, web-based), most active users
- Web-based reporting – most active users, most active user groups, top categories (e.g., social networks, news portals, e-shops)
- Other reporting – use of e-mail, FTP, VPN, online data transfer, surfing time, blocked applications, blocked web pages, DDoS reports, SPAM, and Virus
vUTM maintenance service
In order to ensure adequate security of the network perimeter, it is important to have not only the means, by which this will be done, but also a clearly defined security strategy as well as envisaged actions. In order to use the entire potential of vUTM to the maximum and implement the solution in a way to deliver upon all expectations of your organization, we offer to acquire a solution maintenance service together with vUTM. We can arrange for the installation of a firewall, customize user authorization policies or application restriction rules for your company, create periodic report templates, and ensure the firewall’s uptime and smooth operation as well as maintenance.